OUR PART # ECM88BC
The ECM-88BC is a miniature omni-directional electret-condenser microphone ideally suited for quality-critical applications in broadcasting, theater and field production. This lavalier mic achieves high-sensitivity and has a flat-and-wide frequency response. The ECM-88BC offers extremely low handling noise with unparalleled high sound quality. The ECM-88BC has a Sony 4-pin connector with the cable length optimized (3.9 feet) for use with Sony WRT-822B and WRT-8B wireless bodypack transmitters.
• Ideal for Broadcast, theater, field production and music applications
• Omni directional dual-diaphragm design with unparalleled sound quality
• Ultra-compact microphone capsule with a flat-and-wide frequency response
• Extremely low cable handling noise
• Water-resistant design
• Capsule Type: Electret Condenser
• Directivity: Omni-directional
• Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
• Output Impedance: 100 ohms +/-20% (when used in conjunction with the DC-78)
• Dynamic Range: 99 dB or more
• Signal to Noise Ratio: 68 dB or more
• Max Input SPL: 125 dB
• Cable Length: 3.9 feet
• Output Connector: SMC9-4P (4-pin)
• Power Requirements: DC 1.1 to 10.0 V
• Dimensions (Mic Capsule): 5/32" x 11/16"
• Weight: 32 grams (including mic cable)
Power supply / XLR adapter|
The DC-78 power supply unit connects with lavalier mics containing the Sony SMC9-4p connector and provides powering from a single AA battery. The audio output contains an XLR 3-pin connector. The DC-78 is designed to work in conjunction ...
Usually ships in 7-14 business days.
Need it sooner? Call us!
Our Price:$95.26List Price: $122.00You save 22%!