Free Repair Program
Full Compass will repair your equipment for up to two years from date of original invoice for free.
If your equipment purchased new from Full Compass after March 31 2016 fails:
- Do not send us anything without calling us first, we will need proper identification on the package and a return authorization number clearly on the label.
- Call us at 800-356-5844, ask for our Repair Department for instructions, please have a copy of your original invoice as proof of purchase when you call.
- If the item is still covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, we will advise you if you are better off returning the item to Full Compass or directly to the manufacturer. If the item is covered by any other warranty or extended warranty coverage, such as your credit card’s policy or an extended warranty you purchased, please contact the card company or the extended warranty company for instructions.
- If the item is not covered by any of the above, and if it has been less than two years from the date of original invoice, we will repair it for free! (subject to the terms and exclusions of this free repair program)
- You are responsible for all costs of packing and shipping the equipment to Full Compass and paying for return shipping. Equipment damaged in shipment due to improper packaging or any other reason, will not be covered. We encourage our customers to keep original packaging to ensure safe shipment.
- We encourage customers to keep a file of their original invoices; for both manufacturer’s warranty repair and Full Compass’ free repair. Proof of purchase is required in both cases. Serial number is also required if available.
Free Repair Exclusions:
- Normal wear and tear or damage resulting from abuse, accident, misuse (such as blown speakers or operating at improper voltage or other improper conditions), improper installation or operation, failure to follow proper maintenance, previous repair, modification or unreasonable use, shipping damage, failure to follow installation or operating instructions, or cosmetic damage or defect. Damage from impact, water, lightning, heat and acts of God.
- Any item without original intact serial number.
- Any type of defect not covered in the original manufacturer’s warranty will not be repaired for free.
- If proper replacement parts are not available, the equipment may not be able to be repaired.
- Data recovery from faulty memory or drives.
- Equipment originally purchased as “Used” or “As-Is”.
- Defects present when the equipment was covered when the original manufacturer’s warranty was in effect, but not repaired at that time.
Merchandise Excluded from free repair:
- Consumable items like drum heads, drum sticks and mallets, picks, strings, reeds, tape, windscreens, ink, media, recordings, books, memory, styluses, heads, air filters, batteries, tubes, light bulbs, lasers, luminaries, markers and pens, paper and labels, liquids, chemicals, cleaners, lubricants, brushes, glue, paint, gel and color filters, scenic design materials and packaging.
- Tools, test equipment, portable cases and bags, carts and dollies, furniture, cymbals, raw materials, service parts, connectors, raw parts and raw cables, computers, computer parts and peripherals, software, printers, duplicators, tablets, foot switches, ribbon mic elements, replacement parts, lenses, LCD elements in projectors or displays, imagers, drones and other aircraft, surge protectors, power strips, power distribution and power regulators.
- Consumer products such as consumer televisions, consumer camcorders, consumer cameras, cell phones, portable music players, toys, clothing, jewelry, gifts and other products not intended for professional, educational or industrial use.
- Aerial drones as well as their related products, accessories and parts.
- These free repair terms may be changed at any time. Free repair is only available to original purchasers and not available for any equipment that is resold.
- Preventative maintenance will not be provided for free. Manufacturers’ recalls are not included.
- In order to receive free repair for a piece of equipment covered by this program, you must contact us no later than two years from the date of original invoice for that piece of equipment.
- If equipment covered by this free repair program is unrepairable due to extensive damage or unavailability of replacement parts, Full Compass may at its option; exchange the item for a similar item or offer a discount on a replacement item, return the item unrepaired; or at the customer’s option, dispose of the item.
- In no event will Full Compass be responsible for incidental, compensatory, punitive, indirect, special, or consequential damages, or for any lost time or any cost of temporary replacements. We will do our best to provide rapid response.