OUR PART # 116-000030-01
The Philips Color Kinetics 116-000030-01 is part of the ColorBlaze TR4 family, and is a 4-foot long, intelligent RGBW LED light batten with standard 18° beam angle. It features individually addressable 152 mm (6 in) segments to accommodate fine control of color-changing effects and pre-programmed light shows. RGBW produces an extended range of subtle pastel colors.
The ColorBlaze TR4 Family
The ColorBlaze TR4 family extends the range and flexibility of the popular line of high-performance, touring and rental battens from Philips Color Kinetics, by providing four channel fixture options. These intelligent RGBW or RGBA fixtures offer an expanded palette of intensely saturated full-color light output in two different beam angles. Expanded on-board controls feature a range of new functions, including multiple color control modes, 8- and 16-bit resolution, a configurable intensity channel, transition speeds, dimming curves, improved color consistency with Chromasync technology, and four built-in effects (Fixed Color, Color Wash, Chasing Rainbow, and Random Color). Connectorized cabling, a universal power input range, and direct line-voltage operation make ColorBlaze TR4 Powercore fixtures easy to install and operate.
- Beam Angle: 18°
- Lumens: 8,460
- LED Channels: Red/Green/Blue/White
- Lumen Maintenance†: 109,000 hours L70 @ 50° C
- Input Voltage:
- Power Consumption: 230 W, Maximum at full output, steady state
- Interface: DMX
- Control System: Philips full range of controllers, including ColorDial Pro, Light System Manager, and iPlayer 3, or third-party controllers
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 7.5" x 45.3" x 7.74" (191 mm x 1150 mm x 197 mm)
- Weight: 29.1 lbs. (13.2 kg)
- Housing: Extruded aluminum, black finish
- Lens: Clear polycarbonate
- Fixture Connections: IEC power cable, RJ45, Ethercon, or XLR-5 data connections
- Temperature Ranges:
- -40° – 50°C (-40° – 122°F) Operating
- -20° – 50°C (-4° – 122°F) Startup
- -40° – 80°C (-40° – 176°F) Storage
- Humidity: 0 – 95%, non-condensing
Certification and Safety:
- Certification: UL / cUL, CE, FCC Class A
- Environment: Dry Location, IP20
*Lumen measurement complies with IES LM-79-08.
† L70 = 70% lumen maintenance (when light output drops below 70% of initial output).
Ambient luminaire temperatures specified. Lumen maintenance calculations are based on lifetime prediction graphs supplied by LED source manufacturers. Calculations for white-light LED fixtures are based on measurements that comply with IES LM-80-08 testing procedures.
Due to continuous improvements and innovations, specifications may change without notice.