OUR PART # PTDW750LWU-RST-01
Panasonic's PT-DW750LWU DLPâ„¢ projector (part of the Panasonic PT-DZ780 series) shines bright, outputting high-quality images, and offering advanced functionality for application versatility. With operating noise of only 30 dB*, it's ideal for exhibitions, museums, auditoriums, and other noise-critical situations. Lens(es) sold separately.
* 28 dB with the lamp power set to Eco.
NOTE: This is a RESTOCK item that has had its box opened or has been repackaged. It may have minor cosmetic flaws and may have been sold to a customer and returned. Please contact your Sales Pro for more information on this and other products.
*1 When the STANDBY MODE is set to ECO, network functions such as power on over the LAN will not operate. Also, only certain commands can be received for external control using the serial terminal.
*2 Measurement, measuring conditions, and method of notation all comply with ISO 21118 international standards.
*3 DIGITAL LINK input compatible signal is the same as HDMI input compatible signal.
*4 Optical axis shift cannot be operated with the ET-DLE055, and the optical axis is fixed with the ET-DLE030.
*5 +45 %, -13% from center of screen with the ET-DLE085.
*6 Â±22Â° with the ET-DLE085/DLE055.
*7 +5Â° with the ET-DLE030.
*8 Up to a total of Â±55Â° during simultaneous horizontal and vertical correction.
*9 Â±40Â° with the ET-DLE150/DLE250/supplied lens.
*10 Â±15Â° with the ET-DLE085/DLE055.
*11 With legs at shortest position.
*12 Average value. May differ depending on models.
*13 When using the projector at elevations lower than 2,700 m (8,858 ft) above sea level, and the operating environment temperature becomes 35 Â°C (95 Â°F) or higher, the light output may be reduced to protect the projector. When using the projector at elevations between 2,700 m (8,858 ft) and 4,200 m (13,780 ft), and the operating environment temperature becomes 25 Â°C (77 Â°F) or higher, the light output may be reduced to protect the projector.
*14 Available worldwide except in the United States.
NOTES ON USE
1. Do not install the projector in locations that are subject to excessive water, humidity, steam, or oily smoke. Doing so may result in fire, malfunction, or electric shock.
2. The projector uses a high-voltage mercury lamp that contains high internal pressure. This lamp may break, emitting a loud sound, or fail to illuminate, due to impact or extended use.
3. The projector uses of high-wattage lamp that becomes very hot during operation. Please observe the following precautions:
â€¢ Never place objects on top of the projector while it is in operation.
â€¢ Make sure there is an unobstructed space of 500 mm (19-11/16 in) or more around the projector's exhaust openings.
â€¢ Do not stack projector units directly on top of one another for the purpose of multiple (stacked) projection. When stacking projector units, be sure to provide the amount of space indicated between them. These space requirements also apply to installation where only one projector unit is operating at one time and the other unit is used as a backup.
â€¢ If the projector is placed in a box or enclosure, the temperature of the air surrounding the projector must be between 0 Â°C (32 Â°F) and 40 Â°C (104 Â°F). Also, make sure the projector's intake and exhaust openings are not blocked. Take particular care to ensure that hot air from the exhaust openings is not sucked into the intake.
4. If the projector is to be operated continuously 24 hours a day / 7 days a week, use the multi-lamp optical system's alternating lamp operation function (Lamp Relay mode). The projector can be operated continuously 24 hours a day / 7 days a week in dual-lamp operation mode. Allow a minimum of two hours per week of non-operation time per lamp if using the dual-lamp operation mode.
5. The lamp replacement cycle duration becomes shorter if the projector is operated repeatedly for short periods.
â€¢ The length of time that it takes for the lamp to break or fail to illuminate varies greatly depending on individual lamp characteristics and usage conditions.
â€¢ The brightness of the lamp will gradually decrease with use.
â€¢ The usage environment affects the lamp replacement cycle.
6. Because the ET-DLE055/DLE030 is a fixed short-throw lens, the lens shift function cannot be used with it.
7. Due to natural characteristics of lamps, screen brightness may vary (flicker). This is not an indication of faulty lamp performance.
Click to download