OUR PART # SRG300H-RST-02
Further expanding their renowned PTZ camera line, Sony's SRG-300H is a desktop- or ceiling-mountable PTZ color camera with powerful 30x optical zoom and high frame rate 60fps delivers stunning image quality coupled with smooth robotic control, and all at an affordable price. This particular model comes in a black housing (white housing is also available-model SRG-300H/W-sold separately. Contact your Full Compass Sales Pro for more information).
NOTE: This is a RESTOCK item that has had its box opened or has been repackaged. It may have minor cosmetic flaws and may have been sold to a customer and returned. Please contact your Sales Pro for more information on this and other products.
The SRG-300H PTZ camera captures high-quality color video images in corporate boardrooms, lecture theatres, and training suites. Controlled remotely over standard IP networks, it's ideal for use as either a primary or secondary camera in a wide range of visual imaging applications, including houses of worship, videoconferencing, remote monitoring (small- to medium-sized rooms), telemedicine/distance learning, and entertainment/seminar venues. The highly-sensitive 1/2.8-type Exmor™ CMOS sensor assures detail-packed Full HD pictures with a high horizontal resolution, and its high frame rate operation of 60fps delivers more natural, blur-free reproduction of moving subjects.
Excellent low-light sensitivity (as low as 0.35 lx in High Sensitivity mode) makes this camera ideal for use in near-darkness conditions. Unique to Sony, View-DR technology expands dynamic range for clear images under harsh backlighting with extremes of light and dark in the same scene. XDNR™ technology reduces image noise for crisp reproduction of still and moving objects in poorly-illuminated rooms, even when digital zoom is employed.
The camera's wide field of view makes it easier to cover everyone in the room during videoconferences. Smooth, silent PTZ operation with 16 preset camera positions makes it quick and easy to re-frame shots without disturbing presenter or other audience members. Powerful 30x optical zoom is boosted further by 12x digital zoom for high-quality close-ups of distant subjects – such as a lecturer on the other side of a large auditorium.
For added flexibility, the camera can be controlled using VISCA command protocols over standard IP networks, along with RS-232 and RS-422. New PC control software allows remote adjustment of basic and advanced settings from a simple, intuitive interface. The addition of an HDMI video output simplifies direct connection of the camera to an HD videoconferencing system or PC.
- Image Device: 1/2.8 Exmor CMOS
- Lens: 30x Optical/12x Digital Zoom Lens
- Focal Length: f=4.3mm (wide) to 129mm (tele)
- Focal Length - F: F1.6 to 4.7
- Minimum Object Distance: 10mm (wide end) / 1200mm (tele end)
- Shutter Speed:
- 1/1 to 1/10000 sec (59.94 Hz system)
- 1/1 to 1/10000 sec (50 Hz system)
- White Balance: Auto, Indoor, Outdoor, One-Push Auto, ATW, Manual
- Pan Angle/Speed Angle: +/- 170°
- Speed: 100°/sec
- Tilt Angle/Speed Angle: +90° / -20°
- Speed: 90°/sec
- Horizontal Viewing Angle: 65° (wide)
- Preset Positions: 16 presets
- Control Interface:
- VISCA protocol with built-in IP control
- Camera Control Interface: RJ-45 / RS-232C / RS-422
- Minimum Illumination: 1.4 lx (50 IRE, F1.6, 30 fps)
- S/N Ratio: 50 dB
- Video Output: HDMI
- Signal System:
- 1080/59.94p, 50p, 29.97p, 25p
- 1080/59.94i, 50i
- 720/59.94p, 50p, 29.97p, 25p
- Housing Color: Black
- Dimensions: 6-1/4" W x 6-1/2" H x 6-1/2" D (157 x 164 x 163mm)
- Weight: 3 lbs, 3.4 oz (1.4 kg)
- Power Requirements: DC 12V (DC10.8 - 13.2V)
- Power Consumption: 16.8W
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to +104°F (0°C to +40°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to +140°F (-20°C to +60°C)