OUR PART # PTEX610LU-RST-01
The Panasonic PT-EX610LU projector gives quality images with high brightness. It comes with Daylight Viewâ„¢ technology, XGA (1,024 x 768) resolution, and Dynamic iris for superb contrast ratio (5,000:1). The Panasonic PT-EX610LU also includes Digital Link, Crestron RoomViewâ„¢ software compatibility, and quiet (29 dB) operation.
NOTE: This is a RESTOCK item that has had its box opened or has been repackaged. It may have minor cosmetic flaws and may have been sold to a customer and returned. Please contact your Sales Pro for more information on this and other products.
NOTE: Picture shown is for illustrative purposes. Lens is NOT INCLUDED, and is SOLD SEPARATELY. Contact your Full Compass Sales Professional for more information.
Easy installation and maintenance
- Panel size:
- Diagonal: 0.80" (20 mm)
- Aspect ratio: 16:10
- Display method: Transparent LCD panel (x3, R/G/B)
- Drive method: Active matrix
- Pixels: 786,432
- Total pixels: 2,359,296
- Lens: Optional powered zoom / focus and fixed-focus lens (sold separately)
- Lamp: 335 W UHMâ„¢
- Lamp replacement cycle*1:
- Lamp power: NORMAL: 4,000 hrs.
- Lamp power: ECO 1/2: 4,500 hrs.
- Screen size: 1.02 - 10.16 m / 40 - 400 inches
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3 aspect ratio
- Brightness*2: 6,200 lumens
- Lamp power: Auto/Normal
- Center-to-corner uniformity ratio*2: 90%
- Contrast ratio*2: 5,000:1 (full on / full off, lamp power: AUTO)
- Resolution*3: 1,024 x 768 pixels
- HDMI / DVI-D: fH: 26 - 80 kHz, fV: 23 - 85 Hz, dot clock: 162 MHz or lower
- RGB (analog): fH: 15 - 91 kHz, fV: 24 Hz - 120 Hz, dot clock: 162MHz or lower
Signals above 120 MHz are down sampled
- YPbPr (YCbCr):
- fH 15.75 kHz, fV 60 Hz (480i [525i]) / fH 31.50 kHz, fV 60 Hz (480p [525p])
- fH 15.63 kHz, fV 50 Hz (576i [625i]) / fH 31.25 kHz, fV 50 Hz (576p [625p])
- fH 45.00 kHz, fV 60 Hz (720  / 60p) / fH 37.50 kHz, fV 50 Hz (720  / 50p)
- fH 33.75 kHz, fV 60 Hz (1080  / 60i)
- fH: 28.1fH: 28.13 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [1080 (1125) / 50i] / fH: 28.13 kHz, fV: 25 Hz [1080 (1125) / 25p]
- fH: 27.00 kHz, fV: 24 Hz [1080 (1125) / 24p] / fH: 27.00 kHz, fV: 48 Hz [1080 (1125) / 24sF]
- fH: 33.75 kHz, fV: 30 Hz [1080 (1125) / 30p]
- fH: 67.50 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [1080 (1125) / 60p] / fH: 56.25 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [1080 (1125) / 50p]
- S-Video / Video:
- fH: 15.75 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [NTSC / NTSC4.43 / PAL-M / PAL60]
- fH: 15.63 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [PAL / PAL-N / SECAM]
- Optical axis shift*4:
- Vertical: Â±50%
- Horizontal: Â±10%
From center of screen (powered)
- Keystone correction range:
- Vertical: Â±40Â°
- Horizontal: Â±30Â°
- Installation: Ceiling / floor, Front / rear
- Built-in Speakers: Size: 3.7 cm x1 (round) / Output power: 10 W (monaural)
- INPUT 1*5:
- DVI-D IN: 24 pin x1 (DVI 1.0 compliant, HDCP compatible, compatible with single link only)
- HDMI IN: 19 pin x1 (Deep color, HDCP compatible)
- RGB IN: D-sub HD 15 pin (female) x1
- DisplayPort IN:
- DisplayPort 20-pin x 1 (DisplayPort 1.1, compatible with HDCP),
- Audio signal: Linear PCM (Sampling frequency: 48 kHz/44.1 kHz/32 kHz)
- INPUT 2*5: RGB/VIDEO IN: BNC x5 (RGB / YPbPr / YCbCr x1), shared with VIDEO IN (BNC x1, composite video)
- INPUT 3*5:
- COMPONENT / VIDEO IN RCA x3 (YPbPr/YCbCr x1), shared with VIDEO IN (RCA x1, composite video)
- S-VIDEO IN Mini DIN 4 pin x1 (S-Video)
- RGB OUT: D-sub HD 15 pin (female) x1
- AUDIO IN: RCA (L, R x1), M3 (L, R x2)
- AUDIO OUT: M3 x1 (LM3 x1 (variable)
- SERIAL IN: D-sub 9 D-sub 9 pin (female) x1, for external control
- REMOTE IN: M3 x1 (for wired remote control)
- REMOTE IN 2: D-sub 9pD-sub 9 pin (female) x1, for external control
- RJ-45 x1 (for network connection, 10Base-T/100Base-TX, Compliant with PJLinkâ„¢)
- Digital Link
- Power supply: 100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption:
- 495 W (0.3 W in ECO)*6
- 10 W when standby mode is set to NORMAL
- Operating noise*7:
- 35 dB (Lamp mode: NORMAL)
- 29 dB (Lamp mode: ECO1, ECO2)
- Operating temperature: 0Â° - 45Â°C
- Humidity: 10% - 80% (no condensation)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 530 x 177 x 385 mm (without lens)
- Weight*7: 9.8 kg
- Power cord: 2 m
- Cabinet material: Molded plastic (PC + ABS)
*1 The values given for the recommended lamp replacement cycles are maximum and may differ depending on usage.
*2 Measurement, measuring conditions and method of notation all comply with ISO 21118 international standards.
*3 Input signals that exceed this resolution will be converted to the native resolution.
*4 The axis shift function cannot be used with the ET-ELW21.
*5 Menu selectable
*6 When the standby mode is set to ECO, network functions such as power on via LAN are not available. Also, only certain commands can be received for external control using the serial terminal.
*7 Average value. May differ depending on the actual unit.
Note: Weights and dimensions shown are approximate. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Click to download