OUR PART # HD28DSE-WIFI-RST-01
The Optoma HD28DSE WiFi Bundle is a Full Compass Exclusive that includes the Optoma HD28DSE projector and the WHD200 wireless HDMI transmitter/receiver set!
NOTE: This is a RESTOCK item that has had its box opened or has been repackaged. It may have minor cosmetic flaws and may have been sold to a customer and returned. Please contact your Sales Pro for more information on this and other products.
Optoma HD28DSE Projector
A powerful home cinema projector engineered in collaboration with DARBEEVision™, the Optoma HD28DSE includes DARBEEVision's Visual Presence technology-created by Paul DARBEE in the 1970’s-and pioneered using an unorthodox technique that entails “defocusing” one of 2 images, inverting the defocused image with a video synthesizer, then merging the sharp image with the defocused, inverted image. This produced images with unrivaled separation in depth, amazing detail, and striking clarity.
With the DARBEE Visual Presence™, the Optoma HD28DSE provides an immersive experience in Xbox One and PS4 games, Blu-ray movies, HDTV programming, home videos, and even vacation photos. Employing neuro-biologic algorithms to achieve unprecedented detail in skin tones, textures, and reflective surfaces while delivering superior depth, object separation and automatic removal of unsightly artifacts all result from the integrated DARBEEVision™ image enhancement technology. The outcome is Xbox One and PS4 games, Blu-ray movies, HDTV programming, home videos, and photos that are simply mind-blowing and larger-than-life.
Installing projectors on a table or pedestal can quickly become a frustrating experience as tilting the projector from various angles to reach the projection surface can cause trapezoidal images and the necessity for keystone correction, which can also be a frustrating experience. With Four Corner Adjustment, the trapezoidal image can quickly be fixed by adjusting the corners of the image in or out-simplifying installation, and eliminating frustration.
The HD28DSE has the latest and greatest digital media interface with support for MHL v1.2. The MHL v1.2-enabled HDMI ports allow MHL devices such as Optoma's HD Cast Pro, Roku's Streaming Stick, and Smart Phones to directly connect to the projector for playback of video and music, viewing of pictures, and even webpage sharing, along with other user generated digital media content.
Some external audio/video devices require USB power or external AC power to function properly. To satisfy this requirement, the HD28DSE features a powered USB port that is great for powering devices such as FireTV and Chromecast media dongles, Optoma's WHD200 Wireless HDMI System, or any media device that requires USB or AC power.
Many projectors require a new lamp every 4000-5000 hrs., but with an excellent cost-to-performance ratio, the HD28DSE only requires one lamp every 8000 hrs. when lamp mode is set to Bright+Dynamic.
Optoma WHD200 HDMI Wireless Transmitter/Receiver
Delivers effortless, wireless streaming of 1080p Full HD 3D content to your projector or TV. The WHD200 eliminates the extra cost/hassle of installing long cables, and allows you to instantly connect a Blu-ray player, games console, digital set-top box, or AV receiver. Two input devices can simultaneously be connected to the WHD200 for added convenience. A second display can also be connected using the included HDMI out port, meaning easy set-up for a Full HD, super-sized experience. Besides the included GT1080, this system is compatible with an array of Optoma Projectors.
Optoma HD28DSE Projector
- Display Technology: Single 0.65" 1080p chip, DLP® Technology from Texas Instruments
- Native Resolution: 1080p 1920 x 1080
- Brightness: 3000 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 30,000:1
- Noise Level (Eco mode): 29dB
- Weight: 5.7 lbs (2.6 kg)
- I/O Connectors: 2x HDMI 1.4a with MHL (on port 1), 3D Sync Port, mini USB, USB-A (USB Power Only), 12V Trigger
- Maximum Resolution:
- Full HD 1080p: 1920 x 1080 (Video Timing)
- WUXGA: 1920 x 1200 (Graphics Timing)
- Computer Compatibility:
- Video Compatibility:
- SDTV (480i)
- EDTV (480p)
- HDTV (720p, 1080i/p)
- Displayable Colors: 1.07 Billion
- Projection Lens: F=2.5–2.67, f=21.9–24 mm, manual zoom and focus
- Throw Ratio: 1.48~1.62 D/W (±5% variance)
- Projection Distance: 59"~394"
- Zoom Type: 1.1x Manual
- Aspect Ratio: 16.9 (Native), 16:10, 4:3, LBX, Auto
- Offset: 116.5%
- Horizontal Scan Rate: 15.375–91.146 KHz
- Vertical Scan Rate: 24–85 Hz (120 Hz for 3D feature projector)
- Lamp Type: 210W
- Lamp Life*: Dynamic/Eco/Bright 8000/6000/4000 (hrs)
*Typical lamp life achieved through testing. Will vary according to operational use and environmental conditions
- Keystone Correction: ±40° Vertical and Horizontal
- Projection method Front, rear, ceiling mount, table top
- Dimensions: 12.4" W x 4.5" H x 8.8" D (315 x 114 x 223 mm)
- Remote Control: Backlit IR remote control
- Power Supply Auto-ranging: 100V ~ 240V ± 10%, 50-60Hz
- Power Consumption: 238W Typical (Bright mode), 262W Max (Bright mode), 195W Typical (Eco mode), 215W Max (Eco mode)
- Uniformity: 75%
- Security: Kensington® lock port, security bar, and keypad lock
- 3D Support: Full 3D - The 3D features of Optoma projectors can only be used with compatible 3D content. Typical applications include use with 3D educational or 3D design and modelling systems. 3D TV broadcast systems, (SKY in the UK), Blu-ray 3D™ and 3D games from the Sony® PS3 or Microsoft® Xbox 360 are now supported as part of the HDMI v1.4a specification.
- 3D Compatibility: Supports all HDMI 1.4a mandatory 3D formats (Frame pack, side-by-side, top-bottom) and up converts frame rate from 60 Hz to 120 Hz or 24 Hz to 144 Hz (i.e: 60 or 72 frames per eye). 3D glasses are needed and are sold separately. Refer to user manual for details.
- Speaker (Watts): One 10-Watt Speaker
- Operating Temperature: 5~ 40°C
- On Screen Display:
- 27 Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Swedish, Finnish, Greek, Danish, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Arabic, Japanese, Thai, Hungarian, Czechoslovak, Turkish, Vietnamese, Farsi, Romanian, Indonesian
- Optional Wireless: Yes (sold separately-contact your Sales Pro for more information)
- Warranty 1-Year Limited Parts and Labor, 90-Days on Lamp
- RoHS Compliant
Optoma HD28DSE Projector Includes:
- HD28DSE Projector
- Lens Cap
- AC Power Cord
- Remote Control
- Batteries for Remote
- Multilingual CD-ROM
- User’s Manual
- Quick Start Card
- Warranty Card
Note: Lamp-based projectors brightness and lifetime will vary depending on selected projector mode, environmental conditions and usage. As is common with all lamp based projectors, brightness will decrease over the lamp lifetime. LED projectors do not have a replaceable lamp and the brightness does not decay significantly over the productlifetime.
- 2D Video Streaming 1080p24, 1080p50, 1080p60 1080i50, 1080i60 720p50, 720p60, 576p, 480p
- 3D Video Streaming Frame-pack: 1080p24, 720p50/60 Side-by-Side (half): 1080i50/60, 720p50/60 Over-Under: 1080p24, 720p50/60
- Audio: Support up to 6 Mbps AC-3 and DTS
- Transmission Range: 20 meters “In Room”- depends on specific environment
- System Latency: Less than 1ms
- Antenna: Omni-directional High Performance Internal Antennas
- Operating Frequencies: 4.9~5.9GHz
- Power Supply: 100~240V AC in, 5V DC out
- Operating Temperature: 0~40 ‘C
- Transmitter: 7.3 oz
- Receiver: 4.5 oz
- Output: 1 x HDMI (v1.4a 3D support)
- Power: 5V DC via mini-USB
- Dimensions: 95 x 95 x 34 mm
- Input: 2 x HDMI (v1.4a 3D support) Output: 1 x HDMI (v1.4a 3D support)
- Power: 5V DC
- Dimensions: 182 x 92 x 31 mm
Optoma WHD200 Includes:
- Mini-USB Power Adaptor
- DC Power Adapter
- 2x HDMI (1.5m) Cable
- Fixing Kit
- Quick Start Guide
- User manual
- IR repeater
- Remote control