OUR PART # AUTOTRAK-2.0-HD18
AutoTrak 2.0 is Vaddio's revolutionary HD camera tracking system with SmoothTilt technology.
The instructor wears an IR lanyard belt pack that emits infrared light received by an IR PTZ camera. Video is then sent from the IR PTZ camera to the Tracking Camera. In addition to moving from side-to-side, the new SmoothTilt automates the tilting and panning of the camera in one motion as the instructor moves closer or further away from the camera. You will be centrally framed no matter where you stand. The new AutoTrakPOD allows the presenter to quickly switch between three tracking camera presets. An additional “Rescan” button on the AutoTrakPOD instantly activates IR lanyard reacquisition.
Paired with Vaddio’s HD-18 HD PTZ camera option, the AutoTrak 2.0 system comes equipped with a 1/3", 1.3 megapixel CCD imaging sensor, glass multi-element wide dynamic zoom lens (18x optical), a tally light and a 1.8-lux rating. Automatic and Manual White Balance modes were also added to increase control over lighting conditions within the presentation area. AutoTrak 2.0 even features a rechargeable belt back with a lithium-ion battery for extended hours of operation.
NOTES: * All Vaddio tracking camera systems must be programmed by either a Vaddio Certified Installation Technician, or Vaddio Factory Technician.
* Integrators MUST complete the Online Certification Tutorial to submit a PO, specify and design Vaddio Tracking Systems.
*Integrators MUST complete the one-day, hands-on certification course in MN at Vaddio headquarters to program and install the Vaddio Tracking Systems.
*Contact your Sales Professional for more information
- Manufacturer Part #: 999-7250-000
AutoTrak 2.0 Rechargable Belt Pack and Lanyard
- Battery Type and Size/Battery Life: Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery Pack,Up to (8) hours with full charge
- Connectors: 5-Pin mini XLR-M for Lanyard, RP-SMA connector for 1” (25.4mm) antenna
- Battery Pack Physical Characteristics:
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 4.5” x 3.0” x 1.25” (114.3mm x 76.2mm x 31.75mm)
- Weight: 0.5 lbs. (0.226796185 kg)
- Lanyard Medallion Features: Mic Element connected to Belt Pack for Wireless transmission to Optional EasyTalk AutoTrak 2.0 Wireless Audio Interface
- Lanyard Weight with Cable: 0.15 lbs. (0.0680388555 kg - approx.)
AutoTrak 2.0 CPU (1-RU Rack Mount)
- Processor /Graphics: Intel® Atom™ Dual Core Processor with Intel Graphics Media Accelerator
- RGBHV Output: One (1) DE-15-F (15-pin HD) Connector (resolution limited to 800 x 600 @ 60 Hz) for Menus
- DVI-D Output: One (1) on DVI-D Connector (resolution limited to 800 x 600@ 60 Hz) for Menus
- Video Card/Memory/Storage: Internal with 3-RCA-F and 1-Y/C-F Connectors , 1GB DDR2, 16GB Compact Flash
- RS-232 Interfaces/USB Ports: Four (4) RS-232 on DB9-M / Six (6) USB 2.0Ports
- Power: 110V -240V, 50/60Hz Switching Power Supply (internal)
AutoTrak HD-18 Cameras
- Image Sensor: 1/3-Type CCD, 1.3 Megapixel
- Signal Systems:
- HD: 1080i/59.94/50, 720p/59.94/50; 1080p @60/59.94/50/30/25;
- SD: Composite 480i NTSC or 576i PAL
- Lens/Horizontal Viewing Angle: 18x Optical Zoom / 3.2 to 55.2° (16:9 Aspect Ratio)
- Pan Range/Tilt Range: +170° to -170°/ +90° to -30°
- Physical Characteristics:
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 8.55” x 6.748” x 7.134” (217.2mm x 171.4mm x 181.2mm)
- Weight: 5.8 lbs. (2.63 kg)
Click to download