OUR PART # HD161X-WHD
The Optoma HD161X-WHD Home Cinema Projector with WHD200 Wireless Streaming HDMI System delivers an image up to 300" diagonal with high definition 1080p video, balanced color, crystal clear images with crisp details and judder-free motion thanks to Optoma's exclusive PureEngine technology.
With a 2000 lumens bright image and fifth-generation DynamicBlack technology to generate a remarkable 40,000:1 contrast ratio, the Optoma HD161X produces video that is richer, more saturated, with higher color accuracy and better tonal range for natural looking skin tones and true-to-life colors.
The HD161X features an all-glass, multi-coated lens with vertical lens shift, 1.5x zoom ratio for superior focus and installation flexibility, UltraDetail II for visibly sharper image detail, PureColor for vivid and balanced color, PureMotion for judder-free video, 2D to 3D conversion converts standard video to 3D, a powered USB port, and much more.
The included WHD200 allows effortless wireless streaming uncompressed Full HD 1080p content from your HDTV set-top box, gaming console, Blu-ray/DVD player, or AV receiver up to 100 feet away to your projector or TV, eliminating the hassle and extra cost of installing long cables. The WHD200 lets you connect to a Blu-ray player, digital set-top box, games console, or AV receiver instantly.
For added convenience, 2 input devices can be simultaneously connected to the WHD200. A second display can also be connected using the included HDMI out port, which means set-up is simple for a super-sized Full HD experience.
Included WHD200 Features:
- Full HD wireless video up to 1080p 60Hz
- 20m Range (in room)
- Easy setup with auto detection - Plug & Play
- 2 x HDMI 1.4a 3D inputs, 1 x HDMI 1.4a 3D output
- Display Technology: DLP
- Native Resolution: 1080p 1920 x 1080
- Brightness: 2000 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 40,000:1
- Noise Level (Eco mode): 29dB
- Weight: 8.4 lbs. (3.8 kg)
- Maximum Resolution: 1080p
- Displayable Colors: 1073.4 Million
- Projection Lens: F/2.42~2.97; f=20.07~31.05mm, 1.5x Manual Zoom
- Throw Ratio*: 1.39 - 2.09:1
*+/- 5% tolerance
- Projection Screen Size: 0.76 - 7.67m (30" - 300") Diagonal 16:9
- Projection Distance: 1.2 - 10m
- Zoom Type: 1.5x Manual
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Native, 16:10/4:3 Compatible
- Offset: 115% ~ 130%
- Lamp Type: 240W
- Lamp Life: Bright 3000 (hrs.)
- Keystone Correction: ±30° Vertical
- Power Supply: Input: 110 - 220v
- Power Consumption:
- 270W Bright mode
- 230W Eco mode
- < 0.5W Standby
- Lens Shift Vertical: +15% (constraints apply-see user manual for details)
- On Screen Display: 23 Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Finnish, Greek, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Hungarian, Czechoslovak, Arabic, Thai, Turkish
- Computer Compatibility: UXGA, SXGA, WXGA, HD, XGA, SVGA, VGA, Mac
- Video Compatibility: NTSC M/J, 3.58MHz, 4.43MHz PAL B/D/G/H/I/M/N, 4.43MHz SECAM B/D/G/K/K1/L, 4.25/4.4MHz 480i/p, 576i/p, 720p(50/60Hz), 1080i(50/60Hz), 1080p(50/60Hz)
- 3D Compatibility:
- Side-by-Side:1080i50 / 60, 720p50 / 60
- Frame-pack: 1080p24, 720p50 / 60
- Over-Under: 1080p24, 720p50 / 60
- 3D Support: Full 3D - The 3D features of Optoma projectors can only be used with compatible 3D content. Typical applications include use with 3D educational or 3D design and modelling systems. 3D TV broadcast systems, (SKY in the UK), Blu-ray 3D™ and 3D games from the Sony® PS3 or Microsoft® Xbox 360 are now supported as part of the HDMI v1.4a specification.
- I/O Connectors: 2 x HDMI (1.4a 3D support), VGA (RGB/YPbPr), Component, Composite, 3D-Sync, 12V trigger, RS232, USB-A Power, USB mini-B
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 286 x 265.5 x 124 mm
- Operating Conditions: 5°C - 40°C, Max. Humidity 85%, Max. Altitude 3000m
- Uniformity: 80%
- Security: Security bar, Kensington lock
- RoHS: Compliant
Included WHD200 Specifications:
- 2D Video Streaming: 1080p24, 1080p50, 1080p601080i50,1080i60720p50, 720p60, 576p, 480p
- 3D Video Streaming:
- Frame-pack: 1080p24, 720p50/60
- Side-by-Side (half): 1080i50/60, 720p50/60
- Over-Under: 1080p24, 720p50/60
- Audio Support: up to 6 Mbps AC-3 and DTS
- Transmission Range: 20 meters “In Room”- depends on specificenvironment
- System Latency: Less than 1ms
- Antenna: Omni-directional High Performance Internal Antennas
- Operating Frequencies: 4.9~5.9GHz
- Power Supply: 100~240V AC in, 5V DC out
- Operating Temperature: 0° C ~ 40° C
- Output 1x HDMI (v1.4a 3D support)
- Power 5V DC via mini-USB
- Dimensions: approx. 3.75" x 3.75" x 1.5" (95 x 95 x 34 mm)
- Weight: 4.5 oz.
- Input: 2x HDMI (v1.4a 3D support)
- Output: 1x HDMI (v1.4a 3D support)
- Power: 5V DC
- Dimensions: approx. 7.25" x 3.65" x 1.25" (182 x 92 x 31 mm)
- Weight: 7.3 oz.
DLP Link 3D Glasses |
The Optoma ZD302 set of lightweight DLP Link 3D glasses is compatible with all of their projectors except for the HD91. The ZD302 features DLP Lin Sync, offer a long effective distance range, is compatible with most 3D DLP projection ...
Our Price:$49.00List Price: $89.00You save 45%!
RF 3D Glasses|
Developed in parallel with Optoma's "Full 3D" video projectors, the ZF2300 system is optimized to provide higher contrast & brighter images than ever before. Using RF (radio frequency) technology, the ZF2300 system is easy to ...
Usually ships in 7-14 business days.
Need it sooner? Call us!
Our Price:$49.00List Price: $89.00You save 45%!
Click to download