OUR PART # TLP712B
Tripp Lite's Protect it! TLP712B surge suppressor offers economical AC surge suppression for protection of workstations, desktop PCs, telecom systems and other sensitive electronics. AC surge suppression shields connected equipment from damage and performance problems due to transient surges. TLP712B offers 7 total outlets, 12 foot cord, and diagnostic LED to confirm surge suppression in present. AC suppression rated at 1080 joules shields equipment from surges and line noise. Attractive black suppressor housing with keyhole mounting slots and 1 designated transformer plug outlet offer convenient protection of desktop computer equipment and accessories. $25,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico only).
PLUG/OUTLETS: Input: NEMA5-15P/Output: 7 NEMA5-15R/12 ft. AC line cord.
ELECTRICAL: 120V AC, 50/60Hz, 15A (Requires NEMA5-15R wall receptacle).
FORMAT: Corded multi-outlet strip with 1 transformer spaced outlet.
SUPPRESSION: AC: 150V RMS Clamping/1080 joules/400V UL1449 Let-through Rating.
Tripp Lite TLP712B Key Features:
Tripp Lite TLP712B Specifications
- Frequency Compatibility: 50 / 60 Hz
- Output Receptacles: (7) 5-15R
- Output: 1800W
- Circuit Breaker: 15A
- Transformer Accommodation: Supports 1 large transformer plug accessory without covering remaining outlets, accepts up to 4 transformers total
- Outlet Orientation: Single row
- USB Charging: No
- Nominal Input Voltage(s) Supported: 120V AC
- Recommended Electrical Service: 120V (110-125V)
- Input Connection Type: NEMA 5-15P
- Input Cord Length: 12' (3.66m)
- Input Cord Gauge Type: 14 gauge, SJT
- Voltage Compatibility: 120 VAC
- Maximum Surge Amps: 72000
LEDS Alarms & Switches
- Switches: Combination AC circuit breaker and 2 position red illuminated on/off power switch
- Diagnostic LEDs: Built-in LED confirms suppressor "protection present" (green) status
- AC Suppression Joule Rating: 1080
- AC Suppression Response Time: < 1 ns
- Protection Modes: Includes full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G / H-G) line surge suppression
- Clamping Voltage (RMS): 150
- UL1449 Let Through Rating: 400V
- EMI / RFI Filtering: Up to 20 dB
Data Line Surge Suppression
- Telephone/DSL Protection: No
- Cable (Coax) Protection: No
- Network (Ethernet) Protection: No
- Shipping Dimensions (HxWxD): 13.78" x 4.92" x 2.36" (35.00cm x 12.50cm x 5.99cm)
- Shipping Weight: 1.92 lbs. (0.87 kg)
- Unit Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.32" x 2.05" x 11.69" (3.35 x 5.21 x 29.69)
- Unit Weight: 1.76 lbs. (0.80 kg)
- Material of Construction: Plastic
- Integrated Keyhole Mounting Tabs: Keyhole mounting slots enable wall mounting
- Housing Color: Black
- Receptacle Color: Black
- Color (AC Line Cord): Black
- Outlets Measurement (Center to Center): Distance between standard outlets = 29mm; Distance between last standard outlet and transformer outlet = 33mm
- Keyhole Slot Mounting Measurement (Center to Center): Distance between slots = 151mm; Distance between slot height = 24mm
- Additional International Approvals: RoHS
- UL1449 3rd Edition (AC Suppression): UL1449 3rd EDITION
- NOM (Mexico): NOM
- UL1363 (Power Tap): UL1363
- cUL / CSA (Canada): cUL
- Approvals: Exceeds IEEE 587 category A&B specifications
- Product Warranty Period (Worldwide): Lifetime limited warranty
- Connected Equipment Insurance (U.S., Canada & Puerto Rico): $25,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
† Tripp Lite uses primary and third-party agencies to test its products for compliance with standards.
Tripp Lite has a policy of continuous improvement. Specifications are subject to change without notice.