OUR PART # SRG120DH/PAC4
Sony has found the easy way to get connected - with EZ-2-Connectâ„¢ that packs power, video and control solutions into one package. This particular kit, the SRG120DH/PAC4 package includes a Sony SRG-120DH PTZ camera and a RC4-SRG Single Cable Interface Kit for it. Installation headaches are a thing of the past when you combine a high-quality, reliable Sony PTZ camera with a CAT5e/6 cabling kit. With its extremely wide field of view (71Â°) and superb image quality, it's ideal for faith-based communities, healthcare, education, government, videoconferencing, and sports, plus the EZ-2-Connect PTZ package provides quick and easy installation of EVI, SRG, and BRC PTZ cameras with a Sound Control Technologies Cable Connection Kit. With standard Ethernet cables, you can easily power and control Sony PTZ cameras â€“ saving time and money.
Sony SRG Series PTZ Cameras
For stunning image quality coupled with smooth robotic control at an affordable price, take a look at Sonyâ€™s SRG-120DH. The SRG series joins Sonyâ€™s widely used EVI and BRC product lines, giving customers a greater choice of high-quality remote camera options. The SRG-120DH is a new desktop 1080p/60 HD PTZ camera with a 12x optical zoom. It incorporates Sonyâ€™s high sensitivity 1/2.8-type Exmorâ„¢ CMOS sensor with the latest imaging technology and field-proven operability.
The SRG-120DH is equipped with several new features including View-DR processing to master the harshest lighting conditions as well as the industry recognized VISCAâ„¢ protocol and built-in IP control. The SRG-120DH comes in a silver housing.
RC4-SRG (RemoteCam4â„¢) PTZ Interface Modules
The RC4-SRG (RemoteCam4) camera extension module offers a cost and time saving alternative when integrating digital high definition PTZ cameras into a wide variety of presentation spaces. The RemoteCam4 provides a reliable "transparent" link between the camera and head-end.
- High Image Quality - The SRG cameras incorporate Sonyâ€™s high-sensitivity 1/2.8 -type Exmor CMOS sensor and the latest View-DRâ„¢ technology. Also, their 60p shooting capability realizes smooth, reduced blur life-like images.
- View-DR (Wide Dynamic Range) Feature - View-DR provides extremely wide dynamic range with Sonyâ€™s full-capture Wide-D technology - utilizing the Exmorâ„¢ CMOS sensorâ€™s high-speed readout capability and Visibility Enhancer (VE) that provides a high level of chrominance and luminance. Achieves up to 130dB. (29.97fps)
- XDNRâ„¢ Technology - XDNR technology reduces noise and provides clear images in both moving and still objects under low-light conditions.
- Camera Control - VISCA over IP technology allows for easy control of camera-over-IP connection.
RC4-SRG (RemoteCam4) Provides:
- Camera Power
- Digital Video up to 1080p60
- RS232 or HDMI Camera Control
- Visca Control Loop
- Wired and modulated IR
- Distances up to 300â€™ over a single CAT5e or CAT6 UTP cable
- Image Device: 1/2.8 Exmor CMOS
- 12x Optical/12x Digital Zoom Lens
- Focal Length - 3.9 mm (wide) to 46.8 mm (tele)
- F1.8 to 2.0
- Minimum Object Distance: 10mm (wide end) / 1500mm (tele end)
- Shutter Speed:
- 1/1 to 1/10000 sec (59.94 Hz system)
- 1/1 to 1/10000 sec (50 Hz system)
- White Balance: Auto, Indoor, Outdoor, One-push auto, ATW, Manual
- Pan Angle/Speed:
- Angle: +/- 100Â°
- Speed: 300Â°/sec.
- Tilt Angle/Speed:
- Angle: +25Â° / -25Â°
- Speed: 126Â°/sec
- Horizontal Viewing Angle: 71Â° (wide)
- Preset Positions: 16 presets
- Interface: VISCA protocol with built-in IP control
- Camera Control Interface: RJ-45 / RS-232C
- Minimum Illumination: 1.8 lx (50 IRE, F1.8, 30 fps)
- S/N Ratio: 50 dB
- Video Output: HDMI
- Signal System:
- 1080/59.94p, 50p, 29.97p, 25p
- 1080/59.94i, 50i
- 720/59.94p, 50.29.97p, 25p
- Camera Housing Color: Silver
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 6-1/8" x 6-1/4" x 6-1/8" (153mm x 156mm x 153mm)
- Weight: 3 lbs., 3.1 oz. (1.45 kg)
- Power Requirements: DC 12V (DC10.8 - 13.2V)
- Power Consumption: 16.8W
- Operating Temperature: 32Â° F to +104Â° F (0Â° C to +40Â° C)
- Storage Temperature: -4Â° F to +140Â° F (-20Â° C to +60Â° C)
Click to download