OUR PART # SRG300H/W/PAC4
Sony has found the easy way to get connected - with EZ-2-Connectâ„¢ that packs power, video, and control solutions all into one package. This particular kit, the SRG-300HW/PAC4 is a Single Cable Solution Kit featuring the SRG-300H/W PTZ camera as well as the RC4-SRG Head-End & Camera Interface Module. Installation headaches are a thing of the past when you combine a high-quality, reliable Sony PTZ camera with a CAT5e/6 cabling kit. Ideal for faith-based communities, healthcare, education, government, videoconferencing, and sports, the EZ-2-Connect PTZ package provides quick and easy installation of EVI, SRG, and BRC PTZ cameras with a Sound Control Technologies Cable Connection Kit. With standard Ethernet cables, you can easily power and control Sony PTZ cameras â€“ saving both time and money.
SRG-300H/W PTZ Camera
For stunning image quality together with smooth robotic control, all at an affordable price, look into Sony's SRG-300H/W, part of the SRG series. The SRG series joins Sony's widely used EVI and BRC product lines, giving customers a greater choice of high-quality remote camera options. The SRG-300H/W is a desktop and ceiling mount 1080p/60 HD PTZ camera with a 30x optical zoom. It integrates Sony's high sensitivity 1/2.8-type Exmorâ„¢ CMOS sensor along with the latest imaging technology and field-proven operability.
The SRG-300H/W includes View-DR processing to rule the harshest lighting conditions, as well as the industry recognized VISCAâ„¢ protocol, plus built-in IP control. It comes in a white housing, and works great for house of worship, distance learning, videoconferencing, entertainment/seminar venues, and remote monitoring of small to medium sized rooms.
The RemoteCam4 camera extension module offers a cost and time saving alternative when integrating digital high definition PTZ cameras into a wide variety of presentation locales. The RemoteCam4 provides a reliable and "transparent" link between the camera and head-end.
- High Image Quality - The SRG cameras incorporate Sonyâ€™s high-sensitivity 1/2.8 -type Exmor CMOS sensor and the latest View-DRâ„¢ technology. Also, their 60p shooting capability realizes smooth, reduced blur, life-like images.
- View-DR (Wide Dynamic Range) Feature - View-DR provides extremely wide dynamic range with Sonyâ€™s full-capture Wide-D technology - utilizing the Exmorâ„¢ CMOS sensorâ€™s high-speed readout capability and Visibility Enhancer (VE) that provides a high level of chrominance and luminance. Achieves up to 130dB. (29.97fps)
- XDNRâ„¢ Technology - XDNR technology reduces noise and provides clear images in both moving and still objects under low-light conditions.
- Camera Control - VISCA over IP technology allows for control of the camera over an IP connection.
RC4-SRG (RemoteCam4) Provides:
- Camera Power
- Digital Video up to 1080p60
- RS232 or HDMI Camera Control
- Visca Control Loop
- Wired and modulated IR
- Distances up to 300â€™ over a single CAT5e or CAT6 UTP cable
- Image Device: 1/2.8 Exmor CMOS
- Lens: 30x Optical/12x Digital Zoom Lens
- Focal Length: f=4.3mm (wide) to 129mm (tele)
- Focal Length - F: F1.6 to 4.7
- Minimum Object Distance: 10mm (wide end) / 1200mm (tele end)
- Shutter Speed:
- 1/1 to 1/10000 sec (59.94 Hz system)
- 1/1 to 1/10000 sec (50 Hz system)
- White Balance: Auto, Indoor, Outdoor, One-Push Auto, ATW, Manual
- Pan Angle/Speed
- Angle: +/- 170Â°
- Speed: 100Â°/sec
- Tilt Angle/Speed:
- Angle: +90Â°/-20Â°
- Speed: 90Â°/sec
- Horizontal Viewing Angle: 65Â° (wide)
- Preset Positions: 16 presets
- Control Interface: VISCA protocol with onboard IP control
- Camera Control Interface: RJ-45 / RS-232C / RS-422
- Minimum Illumination: 1.4 lx (50 IRE, F1.6, 30 fps)
- S/N Ratio: 50 dB
- Video Output: HDMI
- Signal System:
- 1080/59.94p, 50p, 29.97p, 25p
- 1080/59.94i, 50i
- 720/59.94p, 50p, 29.97p, 25p
- Camera Housing Color: White
- Dimensions: 6-1/4" W x 6-1/2" H x 6-1/2" D (157 x 164 x 163mm)
- Weight: 3 lbs, 3.4 oz (1.4 kg)
- Power Requirements: DC 12V (DC10.8 - 13.2V)
- Power Consumption: 16.8W
- Operating Temperature: 32Â° F to +104Â° F (0Â° C to +40Â° C)
- Storage Temperature: -4Â° F to +140Â° F (-20Â° C to +60Â° C)