OUR PART # SRG300H/PAC4
Sony delivers the easy way to get connected - with EZ-2-Connectâ„¢ system that packs video, power, and control solutions into one package. This particular kit, the SRG300H/PAC4, is a Single Cable Solution Kit that includes the SRG-300H PTZ camera as well as the RC4-SRG Head-End & Camera Interface Modules. Installation difficulties are over when you combine a reliable, high-quality Sony PTZ camera with a CAT5e/6 cabling kit. Ideal for faith-based communities, healthcare, videoconferencing, education, government, and sports, the EZ-2-Connect PTZ system offers quick, easy installation of EVI, SRG, and BRC PTZ cameras with a Sound Control Technologies Cable Connection Kit. With standard Ethernet cables, you can easily power and control Sony PTZ cameras â€“ saving you both time and money.
SRG Series PTZ Cameras
For stunning image quality coupled with smooth robotic control at an affordable price, look no further than Sony's SRG-300H, part of the SRG series. The SRG series joins Sony's widely used EVI and BRC product lines, giving customers a greater choice of high-quality remote camera options. The SRG-300H/W is a desktop and ceiling mount 1080p/60 HD PTZ camera with a 30x optical zoom. It incorporates Sony's high sensitivity 1/2.8-type Exmorâ„¢ CMOS sensor with the latest imaging technology and field-proven operability.
The SRG-300H features View-DR processing to master the harshest lighting conditions, industry recognized VISCAâ„¢ protocol, plus onboard IP control. In addition, it comes in a black housing, and is ideal for house of worship, distance learning, videoconferencing, entertainment/seminar venues, and remote monitoring of small to medium sized rooms.
The RemoteCam4 camera extension module offers a cost and time saving alternative when integrating digital high definition PTZ cameras into a wide variety of presentation spaces. The RemoteCam4 provides a reliable and "transparent" link between the camera and head-end.
- High Image Quality - The SRG cameras incorporate Sony's high-sensitivity 1/2.8 -type Exmor CMOS sensor and the latest View-DRâ„¢ technology. Also, their 60p shooting capability realizes smooth, reduced blur, life-like images.
- View-DR (Wide Dynamic Range) Feature - View-DR provides extremely wide dynamic range with Sony's full-capture Wide-D technology - utilizing the Exmorâ„¢ CMOS sensor's high-speed readout capability and Visibility Enhancer (VE) that provides a high level of chrominance and luminance. Achieves up to 130dB. (29.97fps)
- XDNRâ„¢ Technology - XDNR technology reduces noise and provides clear images in both moving and still objects under low-light conditions.
- Camera Control - VISCA over IP technology allows for control of the camera over an IP connection.
RC4-SRG (RemoteCam4) Provides:
- Camera Power
- Digital Video up to 1080p60
- RS-232 or HDMI Camera Control
- Visca Control Loop
- Wired and modulated IR
- Distances up to 300ft over a single CAT5e or CAT6 UTP cable
- Image Device: 1/2.8 Exmor CMOS
- Lens: 30x Optical/12x Digital Zoom Lens
- Focal Length: f=4.3mm (wide) to 129mm (tele)
- Focal Length - F: F1.6 to 4.7
- Minimum Object Distance: 10mm (wide end) / 1200mm (tele end)
- Shutter Speed:
- 1/1 to 1/10000 sec (59.94 Hz system)
- 1/1 to 1/10000 sec (50 Hz system)
- White Balance: Auto, Indoor, Outdoor, One-Push Auto, ATW, Manual
- Pan Angle/Speed
- Angle: +/- 170Â°
- Speed: 100Â°/sec
- Tilt Angle/Speed:
- Angle: +90Â°/-20Â°
- Speed: 90Â°/sec
- Horizontal Viewing Angle: 65Â° (wide)
- Preset Positions: 16 presets
- Control Interface: VISCA protocol with onboard IP control
- Camera Control Interface: RJ-45 / RS-232C / RS-422
- Minimum Illumination: 1.4 lx (50 IRE, F1.6, 30 fps)
- S/N Ratio: 50 dB
- Video Output: HDMI
- Signal System:
- 1080/59.94p, 50p, 29.97p, 25p
- 1080/59.94i, 50i
- 720/59.94p, 50p, 29.97p, 25p
- Camera Housing Color: Black
- Dimensions: 6-1/4" W x 6-1/2" H x 6-1/2" D (157 x 164 x 163 mm)
- Weight: 3 lbs, 3.4 oz (1.4 kg)
- Power Requirements: DC 12V (DC10.8 - 13.2V)
- Power Consumption: 16.8W
- Operating Temperature: 0Â°C to +40Â°C (32Â°F to +104Â°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20Â°C to +60Â°C (-4Â°F to +140Â°F)