OUR PART # SRG300H/W/PAC5
Sony now has the easy way to get connected - with EZ-2-Connectâ„¢ system that packs power, video, and control solutions into a single package. This particular kit, the SRG300HW/PAC5 bundle includes the SRG-300H/W PTZ camera along with a RC5-SRG Single Cable Solution Interface Kit for it. Installation difficulties are a thing of the past when you combine a high-quality, reliable Sony PTZ camera with a CAT5e/6 cabling kit. Ideal for faith-based communities, healthcare, government, education, videoconferencing, and sports, the EZ-2-Connect PTZ package offers quick and easy installation of EVI, SRG, and BRC PTZ cameras with a Sound Control Technologies Cable Connection Kit. With standard Ethernet cables, you can easily power and control Sony PTZ cameras â€“ saving both time and money.
SRG Series PTZ Cameras
For stunning image quality coupled with smooth robotic control, take a look at Sony's affordable SRG-300H/W, part of the SRG series. The SRG series joins Sony's widely used EVI and BRC product lines, giving customers a greater choice of high-quality remote camera options. The SRG-300H/W is a desktop and ceiling mount 1080p/60 HD PTZ camera with 30x optical zoom. It features Sony's high sensitivity 1/2.8-type Exmorâ„¢ CMOS sensor with the latest imaging technology and field-proven functionality.
The SRG-300H/W is equipped with newer features including View-DR processing to master the harshest lighting conditions, as well as the industry recognized VISCAâ„¢ protocol, and built-in IP control. The SRG-300H/W comes in a white housing, and is ideal for houses of worship, videoconferencing, distance learning, entertainment/seminar venues, and remote monitoring of small to medium sized rooms.
RC5-SRG (RemoteCam5â„¢) PTZ Camera Interface Modules
The RemoteCam5 offers a cost and time saving alternative when integrating digital HD PTZ cameras into a wide array of presentation spaces. The RemoteCam5 will provide a reliable, "transparent" link between camera and head-end.
- High Image Quality - The SRG cameras incorporate Sonyâ€™s high-sensitivity 1/2.8 -type Exmor CMOS sensor and the latest View-DRâ„¢ technology. Also, their 60p shooting capability realizes smooth, reduced blur, life-like images.
- View-DR (Wide Dynamic Range) Feature - View-DR provides extremely wide dynamic range with Sonyâ€™s full-capture Wide-D technology - utilizing the Exmorâ„¢ CMOS sensorâ€™s high-speed readout capability and Visibility Enhancer (VE) that provides a high level of chrominance and luminance. Achieves up to 130dB. (29.97fps)
- XDNRâ„¢ Technology - XDNR technology reduces noise and provides clear images in both moving and still objects under low-light conditions.
- Camera Control - VISCA over IP technology allows for control of the camera over an IP connection.
RemoteCam5 Module will Provide:
- Camera Power
- Digital Video up to 1080p60
- Ethernet Camera Control
- Ethernet Streaming Video on 10/100 capable devices
- Wired and modulated IR
- Distances up to 300â€™ over a single CAT5e or CAT6 UTP cable