OUR PART # SRG300H/PAC5
Sony has found the easy way to get connected - with their EZ-2-Connectâ„¢ system that packs power, video, and control solutions all into one package. This particular kit, the SRG300H/PAC5 is a Single Cable Solution Kit featuring the SRG-300H PTZ camera as well as the RC5-SRG Head-End & Camera Interface Module. Installation headaches are gone when you combine a high-quality, reliable Sony PTZ camera with a CAT5e/6 cabling kit. Ideal for faith-based communities, videoconferencing, healthcare, education, government, and sports, the EZ-2-Connect PTZ package provides quick and easy installation of EVI, SRG, and BRC PTZ cameras with a Sound Control Technologies Cable Connection Kit. With standard Ethernet cables, you can easily power and control Sony PTZ cameras â€“ saving time and money.
SRG Series PTZ Cameras
For stunning image quality coupled with smooth robotic control at an affordable price, take a look at Sony's SRG-300H, part of their SRG series. This series joins Sony's widely used EVI and BRC product lines, giving customers a greater choice of high-quality remote camera options. The SRG-300H is a desktop- and ceiling-mount 1080p/60 HD PTZ camera with a 30x optical zoom. It incorporates Sony's high sensitivity 1/2.8-type Exmorâ„¢ CMOS sensor with the latest imaging technology and field-proven operability.
The SRG-300H comes equipped with cool features including View-DR processing to master the harshest lighting conditions, as well as the industry recognized VISCAâ„¢ protocol, and built-in IP control. The SRG-300H comes in a black housing, and is great for house of videoconferencing, worship, distance learning, entertainment/seminar venues, and remote monitoring of small to medium sized rooms.
RC5-SRG (RemoteCam5â„¢) PTZ Camera Interface Modules
The RemoteCam5 offers a cost and time saving alternative when integrating digital HD PTZ cameras into a wide array of presentation spaces. The RemoteCam5 will provide a reliable "transparent" link between the camera and head-end.
- High Image Quality - The SRG cameras incorporate Sonyâ€™s high-sensitivity 1/2.8 -type Exmor CMOS sensor and the latest View-DRâ„¢ technology. Also, their 60p shooting capability realizes smooth, reduced blur, life-like images.
- View-DR (Wide Dynamic Range) Feature - View-DR provides extremely wide dynamic range with Sonyâ€™s full-capture Wide-D technology - utilizing the Exmorâ„¢ CMOS sensorâ€™s high-speed readout capability and Visibility Enhancer (VE) that provides a high level of chrominance and luminance. Achieves up to 130dB. (29.97fps)
- XDNRâ„¢ Technology - XDNR technology reduces noise and provides clear images in both moving and still objects under low-light conditions.
- Camera Control - VISCA over IP technology allows for control of the camera over an IP connection.
RemoteCam5 Module will Provide:
- Camera Power
- Digital Video up to 1080p60
- Ethernet Camera Control
- Ethernet Streaming Video on 10/100 capable devices
- Wired and modulated IR
- Distances up to 300ft over a single CAT5e or CAT6 UTP cable
- Image Device: 1/2.8 Exmor CMOS
- Lens: 30x Optical/12x Digital Zoom Lens
- Focal Length: f=4.3mm (wide) to 129mm (tele)
- Focal Length - F: F1.6 to 4.7
- Minimum Object Distance: 10mm (wide end) / 1200mm (tele end)
- Shutter Speed:
- 1/1 to 1/10000 sec (59.94 Hz system)
- 1/1 to 1/10000 sec (50 Hz system)
- White Balance: Auto, Indoor, Outdoor, One-Push Auto, ATW, Manual
- Pan Angle/Speed
- Angle: +/- 170Â°
- Speed: 100Â°/sec
- Tilt Angle/Speed:
- Angle: +90Â°/-20Â°
- Speed: 90Â°/sec
- Horizontal Viewing Angle: 65Â° (wide)
- Preset Positions: 16 presets
- Control Interface: VISCA protocol with built-in IP control
- Camera Control Interface: RJ-45 / RS-232C / RS-422
- Minimum Illumination: 1.4 lx (50 IRE, F1.6, 30 fps)
- S/N Ratio: 50 dB
- Video Output: HDMI
- Signal System:
- 1080/59.94p, 50p, 29.97p, 25p
- 1080/59.94i, 50i
- 720/59.94p, 50p, 29.97p, 25p
- Camera Housing Color: Black
- Dimensions: 6-1/4" W x 6-1/2" H x 6-1/2" D (157 x 164 x 163 mm)
- Weight: 3 lbs, 3.4 oz (1.4 kg)
- Power Requirements: DC 12V (DC10.8 - 13.2V)
- Power Consumption: 16.8W
- Operating Temperature: 0Â°C to +40Â°C (32Â°F to +104Â°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20Â°C to +60Â°C (-4Â°F to +140Â°F)