OUR PART # TH98LQ70U
The Panasonic TH-98LQ70U, part of Panasonic's LQ70-Series, is a large, rugged 98" 4K display that delivers offering excellent picture quality and also features system expandability.
Designed with Rugged Durability for Professional Use
The LQ70 Series features protective 3.5J impact resistant glass with on the front of the display, along with special latticed frame for strong resistance to external impacts. This rugged design allows safe installation in high-traffic places where many people walk by, such as shopping malls, train stations, and airports, with no need for a protective case. With special frame construction that resists twisting for enhanced reliability during installation, it's great for rental applications, where the panel is frequently transported, installed, and re-installed. When the unit gets dirty, just clean by simply wiping with a soft cloth.
Portrait Installation Capability
When installed vertically, this series can display a person in almost life-size dimensions. Additionally, it's ideal for digital signage use due to faithful reproduction of the textures and colors of a displayed model's clothing and accessories, which helps maintain a high-quality brand image. Additionally, vertical installation also has no effect on the lifetime of the panel. Its high-resolution imaging clearly shows even the fine textures of objects. When placed near a store's entrance, the display should effectively catch the attention of passers-by.
High Reliability Enables Continuous 24/7 Operation
In addition to being impact resistant, the LQ Series is capable of constant, 24/7 operation. It offers reliable use in public spaces where many people gather, such as train stations, airports, and shopping malls, as well as installation in control rooms. It is also equipped with a variety of input/output terminals for versatile applications.
*Note: In case of long time, the moving image is recommended to be displayed. If you display a still picture for an extended period, the image retention might remain on the screen. However, image retention can gradually disappear by displaying a moving images.
Excellent 4K Image Quality
Stunning Panasonic 4K Quality Right Down to the Details
With approximately 8,290,000 pixels, or about four times the pixels of a Full-HD display, images are highly detailed. This dynamic, large-screen display archives true-to-life, finely nuanced images. With an optimal viewing distance of 1.5 times the screen height, the 4K display is an excellent choice for meeting rooms. Where images are often viewed up close, and creates impressive ambience in signage applications for commercial facilities, where it can be expected to attract considerable attention. A 3D LUT (Look-Up Table) developed for broadcast monitors also enables stunning color reproduction in places ranging from low to high brightness.
*Note: A comfortable viewing distance varies depending on the type of image, the viewing environment, and the physical condition of the viewer.
Non-4K Sources Are Also Beautifully Compensated
Panasonic's Detail Clarity Processor3* new-generation image processing technology also reproduces non-4K image content-such as Full-HD images and PC signals-with high picture quality. In addition, it compensates motion images for smooth, non-blurry display, which was difficult with conventional models.
*Note: Optimize the frequency and level of the input signal in horizontal and vertical directions to produce beautifully sharp, clear images.
Various Interfaces for 4K 60p Video Input
The LQ70 Series includes interfaces for 4K60p video input as standard equipment. In addition to HDMI video input, it is equipped with DisplayPort that support 4K60p video. This enables input from a variety of 4K devices. SDI connection is also possible using an optional 3G-SDI terminal board.
Easy Installation & System Expandability
Designed for easy transportation and installation
By mounting eyebolts to the installation holes of the LQ70 Series and attaching hooks to the eyebolts, the unit can be easily moved and installed using a hoisting device such as a crane. The tough frame resists twisting and distortion, thus reducing the burden on the installation staff.
• The unit must be installed or uninstalled only by a specially-trained technician.
• The display withstands vibration and impact, and eye bolts can be mounted in installation screw holes to allow easy use of pulleys and cranes. Eyebolts MUST NOT be used for permanent ceiling-suspended installation..
Existing plasma display mounting fixtures can be used
The size and positions of mounting holes on the LQ70 Series are the same as those on a large Panasonic plasma display (103-inch/85-inch model). This enables the use of existing peripheral accessories. When replacing a Panasonic plasma display with the LQ70 Series, the existing mounting fixtures can be used, thus reducing the labor and cost of replacement.
Capable of 4-Input Multi Display with no processor required
The LQ70 Series features a 4-Input Multi Display function. The image can be switched from a full-screen display to a 4-Input Multi Display with a single press of a remote control button. Ideal for checking details in various applications, such as videoconferences, digital signage, and surveillance monitoring.
• Some restrictions exist for input signals and display splitting.
• 3G-SDI input and 4K image are not supported by the 4-Input Multi Display function.
SLOT NX Versatile 4K Input
The SLOT NX makes it possible to change the interface to match the application. If the optional 3G-SDI Terminal Board is mounted, the LQ70 Series can be connected with SGI. This feature is convenient for use in broadcasting stations, for rental use and for long-distance connection. The LQ70 Series is expandable and will accommodate 4K input in the future.
• SLOT NX is not compatible with SLOT 2.0.
• Require 2 boards for 4K/60p
- Screen Size (Diagonal): 98-inch
- Panel Type: IPS / Direct-LED
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Effective Display Area: 85.0" W x 47.8" H (2159 x 1215mm)
- Number of Pixels: 3840 x 2160 pixels
- Brightness (Typ): 500 cd/m2
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 500000:1
- Contrast Ratio: 1300:1
- Response Time: 8 ms
- Viewing Angle (Horizontal/Vertical): 178° /178°
- HDMI In:
- HDMI TYPE A Connector x 2 (Up to 4K@ 50/60 Hz)*1
- HDMI TYPE A Connector x 2 (Up to 2K@ 50/60 Hz)*1
- DisplayPort In: DisplayPort x 1 (DP1.2a)*1
- DVI-D In/Audio In (L/R): DVI-D 24-pin x 1/Stereo Mini Jack (M3) x 1 set (Shared with PC In)
- PC In/Audio In (L/R): Mini D-sub 15-pin x 1 (Female)*2/Stereo Mini Jack (M3) x 1 set (Shared with DVI-D In)
- Function Slot: SLOT NX x 2 (Vacant)
- Serial In/Out: D-sub 9-pin x 1, RS-232C Compatible
- LAN: RJ45 x 1 100BASE-TX, Compatible with PJLink™ (Shared with DIGITAL LINK)
- DIGITAL LINK: RJ45 x 1 (Shared with LAN )
- Audio Out: Stereo Mini Jack (M3) x 1
- Built in Speaker: 20 W [10 W + 10 W] (10 % THD)
- Power Requirements: 110-127 V (U model)/220-240 V (W model), AC, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 650 W (U model), 620 W (W model)
- Dimensions: 87.9" W x 50.7" H x 4.8" D (2233 x 1288 x 122mm)
- Bezel Width: 1.3" (32.5mm)
- Weight: Approx. 299.9 lbs (136.0 kg)
- Protective Glass: YES
- Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Humidity: 20 % to 80 % (Non condensation)
- Altitude: 0~7874ft (2400m)*3
*1 HDCP supported, Embedded audio supported
*2 RGB/YPbPr switchable
*3 Environmental temperatures to use this unit at high altitudes (1400m (4593 ft.) and higher and below 2400 m (7874 ft.) above sea level: 0°C to 35°C (32°F to 95°F) When using the unit where it is 1499 m (4393ft) and higher and below 2400 m (7874ft) above sea level, make sure to set to [ON].
Note: All information and specifications subject to change without notice.For more information, please refer to the items posted under the "Documentation" tab.
Digital Interface Box for Digital Link-Ready Projectors|
By combining the ET-YFB100G with a DIGITAL LINK-ready projector, video, audio and control signals can be transmitted over a single cable. This simplifies cabling and system upgrades, making it ideal for ceiling-mounted and other ...
Usually ships in 7-14 business days.
Need it sooner? Call us!
Our Price:$1,049.00List Price: $1,299.00You save 19%!