OUR PART # PTVW530U
The Panasonic PT-VW530U projector offers superb performance with 5,000 lumens of brightness, a 5,000:1 contrast ratio, 7,000 hours¹ lamp life, and 7,000 hours² air filter replacement cycle. It has a quiet 29 dB² noise level, with WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution. The Panasonic PT-VW530U also offers easy installation and maintenance with easy lamp replacement via a panel on the top of the unit.
Panasonic PT-VW530U Features:
¹ This is the maximum value when the lamp power is set to ECO, with the lamp turned on for 2 hours and off for 0.25 hours. Increases in the lamp on cycle or extended use with the lamp continuously turned on will shorten the lamp replacement cycle. When the lamp power is set to Normal, the lamp replacement cycle is 5,000 hours. The usage environment affects the lamp replacement cycle.
² With the lamp power set to ECO.
³ When standby mode is set to ECO.
Panasonic PT-VW530U Specifications:
- Panel size
- Diagonal: 0.59" (15 mm)
- Aspect ratio: 16:10 aspect ratio
- Display method: Transparent LCD panel (x3, R/G/B)
- Pixels: 1,024,000 (1,280 x 800) x3
- Total pixels: 3,072,000
- Pixel configuration: Stripe
- Lens: Manual zoom (1.6x): Throw ratio (1.2 - 1.9:1) / Manual focus F1.60 - 1.90, f15.31 - 24.64 mm
- Lamp: 270 W UHM™, lamp replacement cycle (Lamp power: NORMAL/ECO): 5,000 hrs / 7,000 hrs)*1
- Screen size: 0.76 - 7.62 m / 30 - 300 inches diagonally
- Aspect ratio: 16:10 aspect ratio
- Brightness*2: 5,000 lumens
- Center-to-corner uniformity ratio*2: 85%
- Contrast ratio*2: 5,000:1 (full on / full off, lamp power: NORMAL, Iris: ON)
- Resolution*3: 1,280 x 800 pixels
- HDMI: fH: 15 - 91 kHz, fV: 24 - 100 Hz, dot clock: 162 MHz or lower, HDCP compatible
- DIGITAL LINK: n/a
- GB (analog): fH: 15 - 91 kHz, fV: 24 - 100 Hz, dot clock: 162 MHz or lower
- YPbPr (YCbCr):
- fH: 15.73 kHz, fV 59.94 Hz (525i [480i]) / fH: 15.63 kHz, fV 50 Hz (625i [576i])
- fH: 31.47 kHz, fV 59.94 Hz (525p [480p]) / fH: 31.25 kHz, fV 50 Hz (625p [576p])
- fH: 45.00 kHz, fV 60 Hz (750 [720p]/60p) / fH: 37.50 kHz, fV 50 Hz (750 /50p)
- fH: 33.75 kHz, fV 60 Hz (1125 /60i) / fH: 28.13 kHz, fV 50 Hz (1125 /50i)
- fH: 28.13 kHz, fV 25 Hz (1125 /25p) / fH: 27.00 kHz, fV 24 Hz (1125 /24p)
- fH: 27.00 kHz, fV 48 Hz (1125 /24sF) / fH: 33.75 kHz, fV 30 Hz (1125 /30p)
- fH: 67.50 kHz, fV 60 Hz (1125 /60p) / fH: 56.25 kHz, fV 50 Hz (1125 /50p)
- S-Video / Video:
- fH: 15.73 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [NTSC / NTSC4.43 / PAL-M / PAL60]
- fH: 15.63 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [PAL / PAL-N / SECAM]
- Optical axis shift: Vertical: +48°
- Keystone correction range: Vertical: ±35° / Horizontal: ±35°
- Installation: Ceiling/floor, Front/rear
- Built-in Speakers: Size: 4.0 cm x1 (round) / Output power: 10 W (monaural)
- HDMI IN:
- HDMI 19 pin x1, Deep Color, HDCP compatible
- 480p, 576p, 720/60p, 720/50p, 1080/60i, 1080/50i, 1080/60p, 1080/50p
- Audio signal: Linear PCM (Sampling frequencies: 48 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 32 kHz)
- VGA (640 x 480): WUXGA (1,920 x 1,200)*4
- Computer IN 1: D-sub HD 15-pin (female) x1 (RGB / YPbPr / YCbCr x1)
- Computer IN 2 / Monitor out: D-sub HD 15 pin (female) x1, (input/output selectable using on-screen menu)
(With Monitor OUT selected, the Computer IN 1 signal is output.)
- Video IN: RCA pin x1 (composite video)
- Audio IN: RCA x2 (L, R x1) for VIDEO / S-VIDEO input
- Computer audio IN 1: M3 x1 (L, R x1)
- Computer audio IN 2 (MIC IN): M3 x1 (L, R x1) for audio input or microphone connection (variable)
- Audio OUT: M3 x1 (L, R x1) for output (variable)
- Serial IN: D-sub 9-pin (female) x1, for external control (RS-232C compliant)
- LAN: RJ-45 x1 (for network connection, 10Base-T, 100Base-TX, Compliant with PJLink™, Class 1)
- USB (Type A): n/a
- USB (Type B): n/a
- Power supply: 100 - 240 V AC, 50 / 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 8 W when standby mode is set to network
- Operating noise: 37 dB (Lamp mode: NORMAL) / 29 dB (Lamp mode: ECO)
- Operating temperature: 0° - 40°C*5
- Humidity: 20% - 80% (no condensation)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 389 x 125 x 332 mm (without protruding parts)
- Weight: Approx. 4.9 kg
- Power cord: 2 m
- Cabinet material: Molded plastic
*1 The values given for the recommended lamp replacement cycles are maximum and may differ depending on usage.
*2 Measurement, measuring conditions and method of notation all comply with ISO 21118 international standards.
*3 Input signals that exceed this resolution will be converted to the native resolution.
*4 Compliant with VESA CVT-RB.
*5When the ambient temperature is between 35° - 40C°, the lamp power should beset to ECO.
Note: Weights and dimensions shown are approximate. Specifications are subject to change without notice.