OUR PART # HUDDLESTATION-PREMIR
The Vaddio HuddleSTATION Premier System [model 999-8915-000] includes the necessary peripherals to create a high-quality multi-use room and group collaboration experience: an HD camera, loudspeakers, microphones and a control dock. Users simply connect personal devices to the HuddleSTATION control dock via a USB or HDMI connection and begin using their favorite collaboration tools.
Employees can collaborate remotely with PowerPoint or Keynote presentations, engage in high definition videoconferencing using Skype, Microsoft Lync, WebEx, or any other application, as well as record meetings for review and provide record keeping of participants who could not attend the meeting. Users can also use SIP-based Voice over IP (VoIP) for multi-person audio conferencing or stream videos over IP using YouTube, Vimeo, or any other application of their choice.
It’s that simple: whatever device employees want to use, whatever operating system they have, whatever way they want to collaborate, and whatever application they want to use—they can.
The HuddleSTATION is designed for small group meeting spaces of 3-4 people.
Vaddio HuddleSTATION Premier System [999-8915-000] Key Features:
Vaddio HuddleSTATION Premier System [999-8915-000] Specifications:
- Part Numbers: HuddleSTATION Premier System: 999-8915-000 North America (with wall mount and 4x4 PC Interface cable)
- Loudspeaker: Pair of 2-Way Speakers and 2x25 Watt Class-D Amplifier
- WideSHOT Type Cam: 1/3-Type Progressive Scan CMOS Sensor with 1.3 Megapixels 3X Optical Varifocal Zoom, 3.3mm-10.mm, Manual Zoom, Focus and Iris 82.2° Wide End to 3.2° Tele End, 27.4° Zoomed-all-in, 16:9 Format
(94.3° Diagonal - if someone would really want to look at camera specs like that…)
- VoIP: SIP User Agent
- Video Output: HDMI
- Video Procession: Input switching, On-screen Display, Picture-in-Picture
- User Controls: MicDock and Internal Web server
- Connectors: Network (RJ-45), HDMI (output), Dock LINK (Shielded RJ-45), Power (5.5mm x 2.5mm coax)
- User Controls: Dialing, Mute & Volume, Zoom, PIP, Video Select, Power On/Off with on screen display of user controls
- Microphones: 4- Cardioid Condenser, Low Noise Microphone Elements (arranged in 360Degree pattern)
- Audio Processing: Acoustical Echo Cancellation, Automatic Gain Control, Noise Reduction, Automatic Microphone Mixing, HP/LP Filters
- Video Input:
080p/60/59.94/50/30/25 frames/s, 720p/60/59.94/50 frames/s, 1080i/59.94/50 fields/sec, 1080i/60
- DVI (on HDMI w sRGB color space):
1080p/60/59.94/50/frames/s, 720p/60/59.94/50Hz frames/s, 1080i/59.94/50Hz, fields/sec,
1440 x 900 @ 60Hz, 1360 x 768 @ 60Hz, 1280 x 800 @ 60 Hz, 1280 x 768 @ 60Hz, 1280 x 720 @ 60Hz,
1152 x 720 @ 60Hz, 1024 x 768 @ 60Hz
1280 x 720 @ 60Hz (16:9), 1280x768 @ 60Hz (15:9)m, 1280x800 @ 60Hz (16:10), 1360 x 768 @ 60Hz (16:9),
1024 x 768 @ 60Hz (4:3 centered in 16:9 frame)
- Connectors: USB (micro-B), Network (RJ-45), HDMI (Input), DE-15 (VGA Input), Dock LINK (Shielded RJ-45)
- Cat-6 SSTP Cable: 26AWG stranded, individually shielded pairs with overall shield, gold contacts and metal shielded RJ-45 Printed on Jacket: Cat-6 26 AWG x 4pr SSTP IEC 60332.1, Conforms to ISO/IEC 11801 & EN 50288, ANSI & TIA/EIA-568-C.2 3P/ETL Verified CMX (UL) C(UL) CMH E193793)
Please do not substitute this cable. Use ONLY the provided 25’ (7.62m) or the Accessory 50’ (15.42m) Cat-6 SSTP. These cables are tested and approved.
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C) / 20% to 80% Relative Humidity
- Audio Specification: Frequency Response: 20 HZ to 20KHZ, Dynamic Range: >90dB, THD + Noise: <.02%
- Camera Specification: Aptina 1/3-type Sensor with manual, real glass 3mm-10.5mm Varifocal (~3X) optical zoom lens producing 82.2° horizontal field of view on the wide end and 27.4° on the tele end in a 16:9 format.
- USB Specifications: USB 2.0-UVC and UAC compliant, Video: Up to 720p/30 MJPEG, Audio: Stereo PCM at 48KHZ, 16-bit
Dock LINK Interface: Proprietary high speed digital interface with Video, Audio, Control, Network, and Power. Cat-6 SSTP cable with individually shielded pairs. 25’ (7.62m) included with every system. 50’ (15.24m) Cat-6 SSTP cable with individually shielded pairs sold separately.
- Power Consumption: <72 Watts
- Power Supply: 24 VDC, 3.0 Amps
- Dimensions (H x W x D):
- HuddleSTATION Camera/Sound Bar : 6.125” (155.58mm) H x 46.12” (1.17m) W x 5.655” (143.64mm) D
- HuddleSTATION MicPOD Dock: 1.699” (43.17mm) H x 9.25” (234.95mm) Diameter (round)
- Opt. Premium Wall Mount: 6.095” (154.81mm) H x 39.8” (1.01m) W x 2..272” (57.71mm) D (depth of cable tray )
- HuddleSTATION: Approximately 19.65 lbs. (8.9130901 kg)
- MicDock: Approx. 1.67 lbs. (0.75749926 kg)
- Premium Wall Mount: 3.55 lbs. (1.6102529 kg)
- Premium Wall Mounting Kit with Integrated Cable Tray (999-8901-000)
- 4x4 PC Interface Cable for MicDock (999-8902-000)
- 50’ Shielded Cat-6 SSTP with Individually Shielded Pairs (999-8903-000)
IP Addresses For each HuddleSTATION, three (3) IP addresses are required:
- One (1) for the HuddleSTATION conferencing and set-up web pages
- One (1) for HuddleSTATION VoIP
- One (1) for the room PC with the UC application
Default IP Address and Ports Used:
- Huddle STATION Default IP: 169.254.1.1 & Subnet Mask: 255.255.0.0
- HuddleSTATION VoIP: Port 5060, Typical Browsers: Port 80
- RTP Settings Default Port Range: 23456 to 23556 (100 ports) for audio transports