OUR PART # 101-000076-00
The Philips Color Kinetics 101-000076-00 iColor Flex MX gen2 is a multi-purpose, high-intensity strand of 50 full-color LED nodes for generating extraordinary effects without the constraints of fixture size or shape. iColor Flex MX gen2 enables patterns and video on almost any interior or exterior surface, including ceilings, floors, three-dimensional objects, sculptures, and more. Its small node size allows installation in tighter spaces than the larger iColor Flex LMX gen2 strands.
The 101-000076-00 is the white-colored strand with Translucent Dome Lens nodes, spaced in 4" on-center increments.
The flexible form factor accommodates two- and three-dimensional configurations, while high light output affords superior long-distance viewing for architectural accent and perimeter lighting, large-scale signage, and building-covering video displays.
- Lumens Per Node*: 4
*Lumen measurement complies with IES LM-79-08 testing procedures.
- On-Axis Candela Per Node: 1.0
- Luminance Per Node: 5819 cd / m2
- Viewing Angle: 165°
- Lumen Maintenance†:
- 60,000 hours L70@ 50° C
- 60,000 hours L50@ 50° C
- 60,000 hours L70@ 25° C
- 60,000 hours L50@ 25°C
†L50 = 50% lumen maintenance (when light output drops below 50% of initial output).
Ambient luminaire temperatures specified. Lumen maintenance calculations are based on lifetime prediction graphs supplied by LED source manufacturers. Calculations for white-light LED fixtures are based on measurements that comply with IES LM-80-08 testing procedures.
- LED Channels: Red/Green/Blue
- Input Voltage: 7.5 VDC via sPDS-480ca, and PDS-60ca
- Power Consumption: .5 W max. per node at full output, steady state
- sPDS-480ca 7.5V (Ethernet)
- PDS-60ca 7.5V (Pre-programmed or DMX / Ethernet)
- Control System: Philips full range of controllers, including Video System Manager Pro, Light System Manager, and iPlayer 3, or third-party controllers
- Node Dimensions (HxWxD): .75" x .63" x .63" (19 mm x 16 mm x 16 mm)
- Weight: 13.4 oz. (381 g)
- Housing: White polycarbonate
- Lens: Translucent plastic
- Fixture Connections: Integrated watertight 3-pin connector
- Temperature Ranges:
- -40° – 50° C (-40° – 122° F) Operating: =0° C ( = 32° F) Handling
- -20° – 50° C (-4° – 122° F) Startup: -30° – 85° C (-22° – 185° F) Storage
- Humidity: 0 – 95%, non-condensing
- Maximum Fixtures Per Power / Data Supply:
- sPDS-480ca 7.5V: 16 strands
- sPDS-60ca 7.5V: 2 strands
Certification and Safety
- Certification: UL / cUL, FCC Class A, CE
- Environment: Dry / Damp / Wet Location, IP66
Due to continuous improvements and innovations, specifications may change without notice.