OUR PART # TH55LFV70U
The Panasonic TH-55LFV70U is a 55-inch Ultra-Narrow Bezel 3.5mm Bezel to Bezel Full-HD LED Display.
Ultra-Narrow Bezel Allows Seamless, Large-Screen Layouts
The ultra-narrow bezel results in joints that are only 3.5mm (0.14") wide for video wall installations. Even in large-screen configurations, the screen borders can barely be seen, for more powerful and natural images.
Brightness level of 700 cd/m2 gives high visibility, even in large public spaces. In addition, the display is treated with an anti-glare surface treatment. The Anti-Glare layer on the glass panel scatters light reflected from the sun or illumination to reduce glare and provide greater visibility.
Video, Audio, and control Signals Can Be Distributed via DIGITAL LINK Single-Cable Daisy Chain
The terminal board is equipped with a DIGITAL LINK output terminal. Video, audio, and control signals are combined into one DIGITAL LINK signal, and can be transmitted via a single cable daisy chain connection, enabling not only a multi-screen system to be configured using only displays and video sources with no need for a video splitter or other device, but also easy installation and control of multi-screen system thanks to simple cabling.
Anti-Glare (AG) Treated Panel Reduces External Light Reflection
the AG layer scatters light reflected from the sun or illumination to reduce glare. This provides greater visibility, making it ideal for use in surveillance stations and public facilities.
Wide Viewing Angle with IPS Panel
IPS panel offers 178° wide viewing angle so no information is lost when viewed from right or left angles, and images are clear and easy to see.
USB Easy Synchronized Playing
Simply connect USB memory sticks containing still content files to a 2 x 2-unit multi-screen configuration for easy synchronized 4K signage.
High-Reliability Gives Continuous 24-Hour Operation and Portrait Installation
The use of a highly durable glass panel and electronic components allows continuous 24-hour operation, ideal for installation in public places, surveillance stations, and more. Onboard cooling fan automatically operates (when set to AUTO) based on the temperature, preventing overheating in the upper screens of a multi-screen installation that are easily subject to heating. The TH-55LFV70U can also be installed either in landscape or portrait (horizontal or vertical) orientation, without any difference in panel life, therefore not effecting the TCO.
Optional Installation Frame Mount Simplifies Set-up
The optional Installation Mount (sold separately) makes it much easier to configure a video wall. There's no need for complicated display positioning, and fluctuations between installers are covered, saving time and cutting labor costs.
Multi-Screen Installation is Supported by Calibration Functions
New Calibration Software
Color differences can develop between displays as time passes after multi-screen installation. This new calibration software supports sensors that are sold by a variety of suppliers. It allows for adjusting of colors while using your existing calibration sensor.
The color is adjusted on the display when shipped from the factory so there is no adjustment needed during installation, greatly shortening the time required for multi-screen installation. Color differences between the displays are also suppressed to display natural-appearing images.
*In some cases, visual adjustment is needed during multi-screen installation.
Failover and Failback Functions Give Emergency Situations Support
This display is equipped with 2 DVI-D, HDMI, DisplayPort, DIGITAL LINK, and USB digital signal input terminals. If the main video and audio signals are interrupted, the system immediately switches to alternate signals, making it perfect for mission-critical control rooms and surveillance centers.
Panasonic TH-55LFV70U Product Specifications:
- Screen Size (Diagonal): 54.6" (1,387.8 mm)
- Panel Type: IPS / D-LED
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Effective Display Area (Wx H): 47.8" x 26.9" (1,209.6mm x 680.4mm)
- Number of Pixels (H x V): 1,920 x 1,080
- Brightness: 700 cd/m2 (typical)
- Contrast Ratio: 1,200:1 (typical)
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 500,000:1
- Response Time: 12 ms (G to G) (typical)
- Viewing Angle (Horizontal/Vertical): 178°/178°
- Panel Life Time: Approx. 60,000 hours (typical)*
- Panel Surface Treatment: Anti-glare treatment (Haze 44%)
*When the panel lifetime is at 50% of the brightness under the condition of 25 degrees Celsius (+/- 2 degrees celsius). Panel lifetime may be shortened due to usage environment.
- VIDEO IN: BNC x1 (Shared with Component Y IN) 1.0 Vp-p (75 Ohm)
- AUDIO IN (L/R): Pin jack x 1 set (Side) (Shared with Component IN): 0.5 Vrms
- HDMI IN: HDMI TYPE A Connector x 1
- Component IN BNC x 3
- Y: 1.0 Vp-p (75 Ohm)
- PB: 0.7 Vp-p (75 Ohm)
- PR: 0.7 Vp-p (75 Ohm)
- AUDIO IN L/R: Pin jack x1 set (Side) (Shared with VIDEO IN): 0.5 Vrms
- DVI-D: 24pin x 2
- AUDIO IN (L/R): 3.5 mm Stereo mini jack (M3) Shared with PC IN): 0.5 Vrms
- DisplayPort IN: DisplayPort x 1 (DP1.1 Dual Mode Only)
- PC IN: Mini D-sub 15pin x 1 (Female):
- R/G/B: 0.7 Vp-p (75 Ohm)
- H/CS/V: TTL (2.2k Ohm)
- SOG: 1.0 Vp-p (75 Ohm)
- AUDIO IN (L/R): 3.5 mm Stereo mini jack (M3) x1 (Shared with DVI-D IN) 0.5 Vrms
- USB: TYPE A x 1
- SERIAL IN/OUT: D-sub 9pin IN x 1/OUT x 1, RS-232C compatible
- DIGITAL LINK IN: RJ45 x 1
- DIGITAL LINK OUT: RJ45 x 1
- IR IN/OUT: 3.5 mm Stereo mini jack (M3) IN x 1/OUT x 1
- LAN RJ45 X1 (Shared With DIGITAL LINK IN)
- Line Out (VAO): Pin jack x1 set
- Speaker OUT: External Speaker Terminal L/R , 10W+ 10W, 8Ohm
- Power Requirements: 100V - 240V / 50-60Hz
- Power Consumption: 330W 340VA
- On Mode Average Power Consumption*: 168W
- Power off Condition: No Power
- Stand-by Condition: 0.5W
- BTU: max 1,122 BTU
*Based on IEC 62087 Ed.2 measurement method
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 47.8" x 26.9" x 3.7" (1,213mm x 684mm x 95mm)
- Bezel Width 0.09" (2.25mm) (left/top), 0.05" 1.25 mm (right/bottom), 0.14" (3.5 mm) (B to B)
- Carton Dimensions W X H X D 61 .1" X 37.8" X 17.7" 1,551 X 961 X 450 mm
- Weight: Approx. 66.1 lbs. (30 k)
- Gross Weight approx. 99.2 lbs. (45 kg)
- Cabinet Material / Color: Metal / Black
- Pitch for Wall-Hanging: VESA Compliant 15.8" x 15.8" (400mm x 400mm) (Installed by: M6 screws /Screw hole depth 0.64" (16.3 mm))
- Operating Environment:
- Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Humidity: 20% to 80% (Non condensation)
- Altitude Operating Height: 0 - 6,562 ft. (0 - 2,000m)
- Storage Environment:
- Temperature: -4°F to 140°F (20°C to 60°C)
- Humidity: 20% to 80% (Non condensation)
- AC power cord (78.74" (2 m))
- Cat5e LAN Cable (78.74" (2 m))
- External IR receiver Cable (59.06" (1.5 m))
- Remote Control
- Wire clamper x 3
- Battery (AAA) x 2
- CD-ROM / User Manual
- Operating instruction book
- Warranty Card (Mexico)
NOTE: Design and specifications subject to change without notice.
|Chief Manufacturing MCM1U
FUSION Ceiling Mount for Medium-Sized Flat Panel Screens|
The Chief' MCM1U FUSION™ Flat Panel Ceiling Mount was designed with installers in mind and offers superior TV positioning and flexible adjustments for medium flat panel screens.Chief MCM1U Features: Great for digital signage ...
Usually ships in 7-14 business days.
Need it sooner? Call us!
Add to Cart to See Price