OUR PART # IF2208W
The Installation Series provides a wide range of models with seamlessly integrated hardware to meet the expectations of contractors and end-users for audio quality, ease of installation, and system design. All models feature a phase differential of less than 90 at 2 kHz . This minimizes the reduction of sound level and unwanted coloration in the "overlapped" area when combining/arraying speakers. The overall effect on frequency response is held to a minimum, ensuring a consistent family sound of speakers.
• Sound and phase characteristics matched with all other Installation Series models.
• Dual 8” woofers plus 1.75" high-frequency compression driver with 1" exit.
• 90º x 60º dispersion pattern.
• Multi-angle cabinet design enables floor monitor applications.
• Horn can be rotated 90-degrees, allowing vertical or horizontal mounting.
• Eleven 10mm-screw (M10) and six 8mm-screw (M8) suspension points provided for flexible rigging.
• Durable white finish (can be painted to match any interior).
• Optional matching U-bracket available.
• Parallel-wired two Neutrik NL4 and barrier strip connectors.
[Black Version Shown Above]
Wall Mount Bracket for IF2208 and IF2205 Speakers|
Yamaha's BWS251-300 is a wall mount bracket designed for the IF2208 and IF2205 speaker systems.Compatible Yamaha Speakers: IF2208IF2205CBR15CBR12CBR10DBR15DBR12DBR10MSR400MSR250MSR100C112VA Yamaha BWS251-300 Specifications: Net Weight: ...
Our Price:$135.00List Price: $190.00You save 29%!