OUR PART # SLX24/58
The Shure SLX24/SM58 Wireless Microphone System smoothly integrates into houses of worship, lecture halls, conference rooms, and mobile gear cases.
Sound installations and working bands need powerful wireless tools that can be set up quickly and used confidently. Shure's rugged SLX UHF Wireless Systems exceed these demands with innovative automatic setup features, such as auto frequency scan and transmitter setup, exceptional wireless clarity, and legendary Shure microphones. Supporting 20 compatible systems across multiple UHF frequency bands, SLX smoothly integrates into houses of worship, lecture halls, conference rooms, and mobile gear cases.
The SLX4 receiver brings unprecedented ease of use to wireless with Automatic Frequency Selection and Automatic Transmitter Setup. With included rack hardware and detachable antennas, it is ready for immediate installation right out of the box.
The SLX2 Wireless Transmitter is designed to interface with a wide variety of industry-standard handheld vocal microphones, with this particular system featuring the legendary SM58. Other options include the Beta 58A, SM86, and Beta 87A or C (all sold separately).
Tuned to accentuate the warmth and clarity of lead and back-up vocals, legendary Shure vocal mics are consistently the first choice of performers around the globe. The Shure SM58 is a unidirectional (cardioid) dynamic vocal microphone engineered for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. Its highly effective, integrated, spherical filter minimizes wind and breath "pop" noise, while a cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes unwanted background noise. The SM58 features a tailored vocal response for world standard sound response. Sturdy construction, a proven shock mount system, and steel mesh grille all ensure that even with rough handling, the SM58 delivers consistent performance. Indoors or outdoors, singing, speech - the SM58 is the overwhelming choice of professionals everywhere.
SLX2/SM58 Transmitter Features:
- Automatic transmitter setup
- 3-Segment battery fuel gauge
- 470–782 MHz frequency range
- Automatic Frequency Selection
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- 960 Selectable frequencies across 24 MHz bandwidth
- Detachable 1/4 wave antennas
- Microprocessor-controlled diversity
- RF presence LED
- 5-segment audio meter
- Multi-function, backlit LCD
- Low battery indicator
- Frequency and power lockout
- Rugged metal chassis
- Volume control on rear of unit
- 1/2 rack design
- Furnished rack hardware
- Non-slip bumpers for use out of rack
- XLR and 1/4" outputs
- Maximum Input Level:
- at –10 dB gain setting: +2 dBV
- at 0 dB gain setting: –8 dBV
- Gain Adjustment Range: 10 dB
- RF Output Power
- 10–30 mW
varies by region
- Dimensions: 10" X 2" dia. (254mm X 51mm)
- Weight: 10.2 oz (290 g) (without batteries)
- Housing: Molded PC/ABS handle and battery cup
- Power Requirements: 2 "AA" size alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Battery Life: up to 8 hours (alkaline)
- Dimensions: 42mm H X 197mm W X 134mm D
- Weight: 1 lb, 13oz (816 g)
- Housing: galvanized steel
- Sensitivity: -105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical
- Power Requirements: 12–18 V DC @ 150 mA, supplied by external power supply (tip positive)
- Configuration: Impedance balanced
- Maximum Audio Output Level (Ref. ±38 kHz deviation with 1 kHz tone):
- XLR connector: –13 dBV (into 600 Ohm load)
- 6.35 mm (1/4") connector: –2 dBV (into 3 kOhm load)
- XLR connector: 200 Ohms
- 6.35 mm (1/4") connector: 1 kOhm
- Pin Assignments:
- XLR connector:
- 3=no audio
- .35 mm (1/4") connector:
- Ring=no audio
- Image Rejection: >70 dB, typical
- Volume Adjustment Range: 0 dB to -25 dB
Wireless Microphone Diversity Receiver|
Shure's SLX4 receiver brings unprecedented ease of use to wireless with Automatic Frequency Selection and Automatic Transmitter Setup. For use with SLX Wireless.With included rack hardware and detachable antennas, it is ready for immediate ...
Our Price:$380.00List Price: $475.00You save 20%!
Wireless Handheld Transmitter with SM58 Microphone Cartridge|
The Shure SLX2/58 is a wireless handheld microphone transmitter with an SM58 microphone capsule that is designed for use with the SLX wireless systems. SLX® Wireless Systems feature a wide variety of industry-standard handheld ...
Our Price:$219.00List Price: $274.00You save 20%!
Bodypack Transmitter for SLX Wireless Systems|
Shure's SLX1 bodypack transmitter is designed to hold up to the most adverse conditions. Whether used with headworn, lavalier, instrument microphones, or with guitars or basses, the Shure SLX1 defines reliability.Shure SLX1 Features: ...
Our Price:$199.00List Price: $249.00You save 20%!